JJ|LA produces unexpected and innovative solutions for projects ranging from public concerts, festivals and brand experiences, to corporate brand activations, trade shows, experiential tours, non-profit benefits and private events.
- JJ|LA was founded in 2010 by Jeff Consoletti and currently is headquartered in Los Angeles
with an east coast presence in New York and Boston.
- JJ|LA’s clients are predominantly found in the entertainment, consumer products, sports and non-profit industries
- JJ|LA is most engaged for overall event planning and production management services, site operations and logistical support, fabrication and event design and execution.
- JJ|LA staffs projects according to event and client needs, enabling the firm to operate lean and keep labor costs low.
- JJ|LA helps clients conceive and realize brand new event concepts or reimagine and reenergize established events in innovative ways.
- JJ|LA is familiar with budgets of all shapes and sizes, no budget is too small or project out of range.
- JJ|LA provides custom fabrication services in-house from our carpentry shop, client storage facilities and fabrication studios located in Downtown Los Angeles and Brooklyn New York.
- JJ|LA events are both small and large, from intimate dinner receptions and tastemaker activations to large-scale concerts and festivals.
- J|LA’s work has been recognized by BizBash, The Los Angeles Times, LA Weekly, Deadline, Variety, TMZ, Special Events Magazine, Sirius XM, X-LIVE, West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, The Late Late Show with James Corden, Huffington Post, The Advocate, The Today Show and Entertainment Tonight.