JJLA is a live event and entertainment agency creating ground-up special events that grow audiences, energize fans and connect communities. We design unexpected and innovative solutions for projects ranging from concerts, festivals and fan experiences to corporate brand activations, non-profit benefits and private events.
JJLA’s expanded service offerings to enhance and support campaign needs include digital and virtual solutions, content creation and video production, animated experiences, custom content development, social campaign strategy, and interactive design.
- JJLA was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Los Angeles with a growing presence in New York, Boston, and Miami, and services events and experiences worldwide.
- Our clients are predominantly found in the entertainment, consumer products, sports and non-profit industries.
- We help clients conceive and realize brand new event concepts or reimagine and re-energize legacy events in innovative ways.
- Our events range in scope from intimate dinner receptions to tastemaker activations to large-scale concerts, festivals, and traveling shows.
- JJLA’s growing team currently employs 20 full-time staff and over 50 part-time crew helping us to bring our events to life. We are a mid-sized agency ensuring a focused and conscientious approach to the projects we produce.
- JJLA is passionate about supporting causes and events for social good.